Subscribe Twitter

Friday, May 20, 2011

DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser


Brand: DDF

Product: Blemish Foaming Cleanser
 

Price: $32

Link to Product: Sephora

What It Does (per Sephora): This skincare essential, tailored to the needs of normal-to-oily skin types, helps fade post-inflammatory red spots while minimizing future blemishes. A blend of salicylic acid, azelaic acid, red clover, and golden seal extract delivers clear, healthy results.

Scent: to be honest it smells just like mouthwash

Texture: thin foam

Review:  I usually really hate foaming cleansers.  I mean the concept is cool and it's convenient with the perfectly measured pump but I can't help but feel as if I'm putting cheap soap scum on my face.  The DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser, however, convinced me otherwise.  Although the foam is extremely light (I use two pumps for good measure), it actually removed my make-up and left my skin feeling clean.  It also really helped with oil control throughout the day.  Normally salicylic acid cleansers do nothing for me but surprisingly over the course of 3 weeks it really helped clear up my skin without over-drying it.  Although it's definitely not a miracle product -- it's a great first step for your acne regimen.



0 comments: