Subscribe Twitter

Monday, June 20, 2011

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Brand: Paul Mitchell

Product: Super Skinny Serum
 

Price: $16

Link to Product: Paul Mitchell

What It Does:  Penetrates deep into hair to displace water and constrict hair for speedy drying and styling.  Lightweight silicones smooth, condition, and seal hair with added shine. 

Scent: 
strawberry bubblegum

Texture: thin gel

Review:  I wish I had discovered this stuff sooner -- it's perfect for summer because it defrizzes and protects against humidity.  This thin, almost watery, gel smells like strawberry bubblegum and leaves a nice scent to your hair as well.  A little goes a long way and one pump spreads evenly and nicely over all my hair.  The silicones smooth and condition your strands and protect them from harsh styling irons.  

Now the cool part is it cuts down drying time in half!  Even with my thin, straight hair, I get so impatient with the blow dryer, but something in this serum seems to help soak up the excess water and makes blow drying short and sweet.  After drying, my flat iron glides through my hair and I have perfectly stick straight, shiny locks without the greasy effect or being weighed down.  It's also supposed to work especially well for curly or frizzy strands and has won various awards -- definitely one to try!




5 comments:

Lana said...

I love the way PM hair products smell!

Lana said...

I need this to tame my frizzies in this horrible heat!

Paul Mitchell flat iron said...

Paul Mitchell Serum. Hey girl, It's best with Paul Mitchell flat iron

how to build muscle fast at home said...

PM products rules in girls eyes! I really love this serum. The smell is good and it does make my hair very heavy unlike other. Until now I'm using this. Thanks PM for the products!

Honey
How To Build Muscle Fast at Home Enthusiast

Get Information Here said...

This smells so good. I’ve been using it for years and until now I love this serum
Get Information Here to solve your financial report problems